Subscribe for Newsletter
Dear friends and colleagues,
We are pretty sure that you follow the situation in Ukraine closely and appreciate your empathy and support. It is one of the hardest periods of modern history in Ukraine when we witness a full-scale attack of Russia from multiple directions against Ukraine without any pretext. It is crucial now to consolidate international support and solidarity for Ukraine. We ask you to assist us, Ukrainians, by all possible means, talking to your governments, societies, making the Ukrainian voice visible, heard, ensured. As an independent think tank, we can’t stay aside during these hardships for Ukraine, and we offer our readiness to provide verified information about the latest developments in Ukrainian resistance to Russian aggression. We will be providing concise briefings. At the same time, we are open to delivering comments and interviews to media representatives and expert communities worldwide. Should you have any questions, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org, our Facebook and Twitter accounts or in messenger.
Ukraine enacted Martial Law. Ukrainian army took the fight on multiple directions. The Russian Federation carried out invasion in many directions. The fire on the border units and checkpoints was carried out by artillery and aircraft, followed by the movement of military equipment.In particular, the Russian aggression took place within the Luhansk, Chernihiv, Sumy, Kharkiv, Zhytomyr, Kherson, Odessa regions, on Serpent Island and in the area of environmental protection.
Ukraine fights. Ukraine will defend itself. Ukraine will win. Putin attacked, but no one is running away. Army, diplomats, everyone is working.
Russian troops entered the Chornobyl Zone from the territory of Belarus. The National Guard, which guards the storage of radioactive waste, is fiercely resisting. If as a result of the occupiers’ artillery strikes the nuclear waste storage facility is destroyed, radioactive dust can cover the territories of Ukraine, Belarus and the EU!
Ukraine has severed diplomatic relations with Russia and calls on all our partners to do the same.
Share the truth about Putin’s invasion in your countries and call on governments to act immediately. The future of Europe & the world is at stake. To do list:
1. Ukraine urgently needs a no-fly zone. This action should be introduced to protect Ukraine from Russian jets, drones and missiles.
2. Closing of the Bosporus and Dardanelles Straits for Russian fleet by the Montreux Convention Regarding the Regime of the Straits.
3. Devastating sanctions on Russia NOW, including cutting off from SWIFT.
4. Block Russian airlines, sea cargo, and passenger companies, block access to ports for Russian companies.
5. Fully isolate Russia by all means, in all formats
6. Weapons, including air dome system and extensive support with defense equipment for Ukraine.
7. Financial assistance for Ukraine.
8. Humanitarian assistance for Ukraine.
Stand with Ukraine!